Just before Hurricane Sandy, Obama signed executive order merging Homeland Security with private sector to create virtual dictatorship
Most Viewed Articles
- The most censored health news stories of 2014 - here's what the establishment doesn't want you to remember
- BIZARRE: Ancient civilization on Mars was wiped out by nuke-wielding aliens, says physicist
- Ten reasons why you shouldn't vaccinate your children
- Obamacare causing massive wave of hospital closures across USA
- The top 7 natural cures for cancer revealed
- Finally, the truth emerges about whooping cough vaccine: OBs and pediatricians, stand back with your needles
- Colorado locks down water supply, promising "not a drop more" to California
- How America is being mind-controlled with chemical alterations designed by Big Pharma
- Eliminate chronic pain in 2015
- Mushrooms and onions contain immune-enhancing polysaccharides and phytonutrients
- Three gluten-free, low calorie, healthy pasta noodles
- School teachers forced to wear scarlet letter flu masks, gloves when they refuse flu shots that don't even work
- The science is conclusive: Mobile phones cause cancer
- Scientist terrified of geoengineering technology being developed under guise of halting global warming
- A guide to balancing our omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acid intake
- Top-earning doctors milk their patients for every dollar possible, research shows
- Why Rockefellers aim at destroying farmers worldwide
- Four surprising uses for hydrogen peroxide
Popular on Facebook
One of the most effective ways by which the federal government has been able to spread its tendrils into every level of state, regional, and local governments in years past has been to continually convince the people that terrorism lurks around every corner, and that the federal government is needed to provide safety. This, of course, is how blatantly unconstitutional provisions like the Patriot Act and the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) were able to get passed with relative ease -- without these draconian expansions of federal control over American affairs, the terrorists will win, we were all told.
White House forming nationwide secret police to monitor lives of AmericansThis is precisely the angle being taken with the new EO, except it goes even further in conflating federal power structures with local governments and the private sector. Based on the eery language contained in the EO, the federal government appears ready to begin rapidly expanding its command and control operations at the local level by establishing a vast network of homeland security "partnerships" throughout the country, which will be tasked with reporting back to the central command center and feeding "intelligence" information as requested by federal officials.
"[W]e must tap the ingenuity outside government through strategic partnerships with the private sector, nongovernmental organizations, foundations, and community-based organizations," says the EO. It goes on to add that the merger between the federal government and the private sector is necessary to facilitate the government's desire to better "address homeland security priorities," which includes things like "responding to natural disasters ... (and) preventing terrorism by utilizing diverse perspectives, skills, tools, and resources."
An official Steering Committee will be established with representatives from virtually every single three and four-letter federal agency, and this committee will be guided by a separate council on how to best incorporate the federal government and DHS into every nook and cranny of American society. Once established, this council will maintain control over presumably all aspects of society by overseeing a secret police force comprised of spies from schools, community groups, churches, and various other local institutions.
"[W]e must institutionalize an all-of-Nation effort to address the evolving threats to the United States," adds the ominous EO, which was flown under the radar of the mainstream media.
You can read the complete EO for yourself at: http://www.whitehouse.gov
More news on Obama
Cause and effect: Americans who voted for Obama now seeing weekly job hours slashed below 30 as Obamacare kicks in
Stop being negative! President Obama solves the $16 trillion federal debt problem with positive intention
'Train wreck' Obamacare begins to unravel; massive government boondoggle set to self-destruct by 2015