Friday, December 5, 2014

I was drunk on moonshine

Hope you had a happy thanksgiving Hun;-)
I broke my right hand by punching a wall because my rude arrogant immature neighbors were being loud the other night& I was drunk on moonshine I drank too much of it& woke up next day in so much pain,but the swellings getting lil better,but hurts badly
you shouldnt drink
no drucker can ever make it into the kingdom of heaven
I know,I was being stupid that night& was in a depressed mood.But I did learn my lesson though,lol.
look
jesus is getting ready to come
make your self right before the lord
I reallly want to hug,kiss& hold you baby all night long& everyday& night.
jesus is coomeing
all the sighs are here
only thing next is jesus comeing
i am not jokeing
I love you baby.Just wish can hold& hug you.
give me your number i will call ywe are going home
Did you lose my number?You had it before.But I don't have any minutes on it.Its a cellphone& I need to buy a minutes card to put minutes on it, but don't have any money to buy any minutes yet.I can only text message free.

Your lucky.
22 hours ago

20 hours ago
We'll lil disappointed Hun,because it says that you and him are in relationship& together,when it's supposed to be me& you babe.We have more in common than him& others& we should be seen together on line& facebook..It makes some of my friends ask& question me,they think that I got dumped& replaced for a nigger,lol.Who the fuck cares what people think honey,Doesn't matter if they think your a racist or not.Its none of their business.It shouldn't matter what anybody or anyone ever thinks about you Hun,but only me,because I'm supposed to be your man.Im the one that talks and has great conversations with you& in the one that really cares& loves you Hun .Just hurts lil bit.
Chat Conversation End

No comments:

Post a Comment